Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMH2 firmware Update for Galaxy W I8150
We have applied Jellybean 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy W I8150 unofficially but now here is the manual official update available for the device. The user who didn’t received or able to update through OTA can go for manual update. Since it is an official update which will revoke the root access and user have to root their device again. Well, this Jellybean update is dubbed as XXAMH2 and rolls the fixation of camera and over heating of battery. Anyways check out the article for procedure, downloads and requirements for the update.
Caution: Pamandroid will not take any responsibility of damage or loss of data. The entire risk is on user.
- Galaxy W I8150 rooted or unrooted
- Computer with data connectivity to download the required from here to computer
- Original USB cable
- Charge your device before going through this process or maintain at least 60% power to make sure that the phone does not get turned off during the process.
- Back up your phone data such as SMS, MMS, contacts, call logs, multimedia etc with KIES or through any medium, so that they don’t get wiped out during procedure.
- Disable the security in your computer and uninstall them in your phone to avoid unnecessary interruption.
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Don’t forget to untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMH2 firmware pack (cf2.me/1rZp)
Steps to Update Galaxy W I8150 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMH2 firmware
Step 1: First check the model number by settings-> about phone-> model number and then go for the download of Jellybean 4.1.2 package zip and odin from above given link into your computer.
Step 2: Extract both the files using software and place them in desktop.
Step 3: Double click on Odin to launch it and check out few things are enabled or not like Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. But uncheck the Re-partition box.
Step 4: In the meanwhile switch off the Galaxy smarphone and put it in download mode by pressing the Volume down key+ home+ power button. Now connect it to computer via USB cable.
Step 5: As soon as it is connected, in the odin panel the ID:COM box turns yellow and the flashing can be done.
Step 6: Click on PDA and select the tar file and hit the Start button. It will take around 4 minutes to complete the flashing of firmware pack on Galaxy W. When it is done detach the cable.
Step 7: The device is updated and now enable the internet and sign in into Google account and use the way you want.
Voila! You have successfully learned the procedure to Update Galaxy W I8150 with Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXAMH2 firmware. Check the firmware by settings->about phone->firmware. Do like our Facebook and Google+ page and stay connected for more updates.