Galaxy Y with Ultimate SuperSonic Custom ROM v6 [Update]
Amazing Custom ROM with iOS style UI now available for Samsung Galaxy Y. The custom ROM dubbed as Ultimate SuperSonic custom ROM v6. Earlier we had ported Ultimate SuperSonic v5 and now it is advanced. The update is only for model S5360, check out by taping on settings-> about phone-> model. And meant for firmware DXLF1. In this article you will come across the features and procedure to apply the ROM on Galaxy Y.
Note that this is a pre-rooted ROM, when applied on stock then it gets rooted. Rooting a device will lose the device warranty. Hence apply the custom ROM when you are mentally ready.
Features of Ultimate SuperSonic Custom ROM v6:
- For all apps the background is transparent
- Pre-installed with Bravia hack added
- Super fast processing like Sonic
- Added 6 different lockscreens
- Added with statusbar mod greper
- And many more
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Computer with internet to download files from here
- USB cable
- Maximum battery power must be 50%
- Backup all the data such as sms, mms, videos, contacts, call logs, files etc using backup app
- Enable the USB Debugging by taping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Don’t forget to untick USB Debugging after everything is completed
Requirement for Custom ROM firmware phones
First you must switch off the phone and enter it in recovery mode. In this mode select Wipe data/factory reset-> Wipe Cache partition.
Procedure to apply Ultimate SuperSonic Custom ROM v6 on Galaxy Y
- Download Ultimate SuperSonic Custom ROM package in computer.
- Now without changing anything copy-paste the zip file in the SD card by connecting the device via USB to computer. Make sure that you haven’t placed the file in any sub folder.
- After this take off the cable and switch off the device.
- Enter the device into recovery mode by press-holding the Volume Up key + OK button+ Power button together. Leave the figure when the Samsung logo appears on screen.
- Now in the recovery mode select install zip from sd card-> choose zip from sd card. Select the zip file with volume rocker and confirm the selection with home button.
- Wait for few minutes for installation and then select Go back-> reboot system now.
Walla! You have successfully applied the Ultimate SuperSonic Custom ROM v6 on Samsung Galaxy Y. if you have any problem then do comment. If you want to try few other custom ROMs on Galaxy Y then check out the links.