Hello friends I’m here again with another custom ROM for Galaxy Y GT-5360 which is dubbed as EVO-X2. This custom ROM has amazing boot animations with sound and many other salivating features. The ROM is based on DDLE1 firmware and required 99 MB free space in system to get installed. In this article you will come across the steps and screenshots of the applied ROM.
Thanks to xda developer for bringing the update. Note that after applying EVO X2 custom ROM, the device will get rooted. Rooting a device means loss of warranty and to reclaim the warranty you have to update the official firmware or install Stock ROM with CWM Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Y. in the time of update if anything goes wrong then Pamandroid will not be responsible of it.
Features of EVO X2 custom ROM
- It supports deodexed, zipaligned, init.d etc.
- Added TW launcher, 6 lockscreens and 15 lidroid toggles
- You can remove notification through swiping
- It supports app to SD card, four usable frequencies for kernel by savie
- The battery life is improved
- You get dualboot, droid wall, bacem tweak, undervolt and with existing undervolt of 100mV
- Added Swap keyboard and 18 governers with five input-output schedulers
- And many more
- Samsung Galaxy Y GT-5360
- Computer with internet connection to download three files from below links
- USB cable for device connectivity
- The battery power must be 60%
- Backup all the data via cloud sync or Apps available in Google PLAY
Check out the other two amazing Custom ROMS for Galaxy Y:
Creed ROM V3
Ultimate Super Sonic V5 with JellyBean taste
Steps to update Galaxy Y with EVO X2 Custom ROM
Step 1: Download evolution-x2.zip (http://bit.ly/1br3O1Z) in your computer.
Step 2: Download blk_screen_fix.zip (http://bit.ly/1cJEaIS) in your computer.
Step 3: Download addon apps (http://bit.ly/17KEkIY) in your computer.
Step 4: Now connect the USB cable and copy the downloaded files in the SD card of the phone and make sure they are not placed deep inside or in any sub folder.
Step 5: Detach the cable and turn of the Galaxy Y to enter into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up key, Home button and then Power button. Highlight the recovery option with Volume key and confirm by home button.
Step 6: Select the install zip from sd card-> choose zip from sd card-> the files that we placed by your earlier one by one.
Step 7: Go back to recovery mode and select Wipe data/factory reset-> Wipe Cache partition and reboot the system by select ‘reboot system now’.
Voila! You have successfully got the procedure and links to get the latest EVO X 2 customs ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Y. If you are stuck in any process then long press the power button to turn off the phone and reinsert the battery. Start the process from beginning. If you are thinking about any bootanimation just after installation then it won’t show. So don’t get panic and be patience.